Reservations & Deposits
* Half (1/2) of the room rent is required at the time of booking for all reservations for two or more nights and full payment of the reservation if guest books a one night stay. A deposit guarantees for you that we will hold the space as outlined in the reservation request and for us, that you will take the entire period booked. You are responsible for the number of nights reserved. Rates are per night and based on 2 or 4 people, based on # of beds in the room. Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
* Guests are subject to a security/damage deposit at the time of check-in based on group size and age. This deposit will be refunded to you at time of departure, after the room has been inspected by management.
* Balance is due upon day of arrival. All payments are made in cash or major credit cards. No checks are accepted.
* Deposits will be forfeited unless notice of cancellation is received 30 days prior to arrival date. This includes credit card deposits.
* Check-in time: 3:00 P.M. / Check-out time: 10:00 A.M.
* No smoking in rooms allowed. There will be a $150.00 fee for any smoking in the room.
* Sorry, no pets allowed.
* Please note that accommodations are for registered guests only.
* Requests are specially noted, but not guaranteed.
* Rates are per night and based on 2 or 4 people, based on # of beds (except for weekly rates and holidays).
* Additional persons in room $35.00 each.
* NJ Sales Tax and NJ Occupancy Tax not included in rate quoted.
* Rates subject to change without notice.
* Reservation required with deposit to guarantee rates.
* Balance due upon arrival. No personal checks accepted.
* Cash, Credit Cards, Bank Certified Check, Money Order Accepted.
* No refunds after check-in.
* Sub-Leasing is not permitted.
* ID is required for registration. Only adults (18 years or older) may register.
* Guests must bring credit/debit card used during booking with state issued matching ID. Credit or debit card holder must be present at the check-in time.
* Guests may see accommodation before checking-in. Once checked-in there is no refund (except security deposit provided there is no damage or loss) for early departure / check-out due to change of plans, since the registration form cannot be voided after check-in.
* Upon registration, all occupants must record their names & phone numbers.
* All deposits to hold room(s) are non-refundable if a guest does not check-in on the stipulated date/time.
* Management may issue specific wristbands when deemed necessary. They must be worn by all occupants on their wrist as a form of ID during their stay at this motel. Lost wristbands shall not be replaced. Any person without our specific wristband shall not be permitted on the motel premises by the security guard.
* Children and minors must stay with a responsible adult registrant.
* Room must be clean at all times.
* Guests shall be financially responsible for leaving a littered or unsanitary room or any loss or damage to the motel property by the occupants. Guests must return all key(s), extra towels, etc. at check-out.
* Guests will be responsible to pay for the cost of any damage incurred in the room during their stay at Buoy16 Motel, and this cost will be set according to the motel management.
* Guests must clean all sand off feet and belongings before entering room.
* No visitors are permitted on property at any time.
* The following activities are deemed to be injurious to public health and therefore prohibited: Loud and abusive noises coming from guests all hours of the day and night within and upon the motel’s premises; Boisterous activities; Unruly and profane language; Public drunkenness; Overcrowding upon or near the hotel premises; Use of fireworks; Public urination; Making of any noise of such character, intensity, or duration as to be detrimental to the life, health, or welfare of any individual or which either steadily or intermittently annoys, disturbs, injures, or endangers the comfort, repose, peace of safety of any individual.
* No cooking, sports, horseplay, pets, is permitted.
* No loitering, leaning, standing, or hanging around the motel is permitted.
* No drinking of alcohol outside of rooms is permitted.
* NJ state law prohibits alcohol consumption under the age of 21 years old.
* Guests shall be responsible for the conduct of accompanying children and minors.
* All occupants are expected to dispose of beverages bottles/cans and trash properly. Extra garbage bags are available upon request.
* All occupants are responsible for their belongings. All belongings of guests including jewelry are the guests responsibility. Management is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
* Guests are requested to lower their television or music volume after 10 PM.
* Footwear is required. Walking bare-foot on the motel property is prohibited.
* This motel is temporary vacation housing; Occupants will not be considered residents of Seaside Heights, NJ. While registering, you must include your permanent address.
* Management reserves the right to enter the rented premises at reasonable hours for maintenance, room service, etc.
* Non-compliance of these rules will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all monies paid.
* Only one free parking space will be provided per room at vehicle owner's responsibility.
* Vehicle must be moved out of the parking lot upon check-out.
* Parking permit must be displayed clearly on rearview mirror showing room # through the windshield.
* Park at your own risk.
* Buoy16 Motel is not responsible for any type of injury or illness the may occur while being present on the Buoy16 Motel premises.
* Any violation of Buoy16 Motel rules and regulations will result in guests eviction without notice or refund.
711 OCEAN TERRACE
SEASIDE HEIGHTS , NJ 08751
FOR MULTIPLE NIGHT DISCOUNTS AND SAVINGS, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE:
(732) 830-4829 or (908) 278-6481